The number of hours left in a day is half the number of hours already passed. How many hours are left in the day?
Step by Step Explanation:
- According to the question,
Number of hours left in the day =
× Number of hours already passed
- Let the number of hours already passed be .
- So, the number of hours left in the day =
- We know that the total number of hours in a day = 24
24 × 2 3
- Therefore, the number of hours left in the day =
= 8 hours
You can reuse this answer
Creative Commons License